• Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies, standards and work with IT management to ensure processes are repeatable and efficient.
• Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
• Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that can be utilized by other team members.
• Create Test Plan with expected outcomes (Manual and Automated TestingA).
• Design and execute test plans and test cases in accordance with best practices and techniques and prepare test results for various test methods.
• Track testing status and results and provide data reporting on defect/bugs, automation efficiencies and other significant indicators
• Collaborate with the team to translate business requirements and functional specifications into test plans, test scripts and drive for high quality software practices
• Collaborate across teams and departments to lead other QA in best practices for automation throughout our software development life-cycle that improves overall software reliability while minimizing overhead on development efforts
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 3-4 years working in Quality Assurance and Software Development with experience in manual testing as well as automated testing of web applications and web services.
• Experience reading and writing SQL queries
• Experience in test plan and test case creation preferred
• Experience in software development life-cycle including defect resolution process strongly preferred
• Strong testing skills, proven by a track record of success
• Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications in to test cases
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.