Product Development is seeking software engineers to support vehicle embedded software quality by reviewing design and code implementation.
The Embedded Software Technical Design Review Engineer works closely with other groups within, by defining global software processes that span all projects.
Organizing and/or contributing in independent studies of software work products at key quality gates.
- Lead software technical reviews and guide implementation of non-functional software requirements with suppliers, embedded software engineers, and product engineers from the respective departments
- Enhance capability of suppliers to deliver embedded software meeting quality standards
- Responsible for scheduling, conducting, and following-up on all embedded software technical design reviews in accordance with Product Development process
- Creation and application of software quality metrics
- Continuously improve software quality process by enhancing requirements and process metrics based on lessons learned.
- Embedded software design and coding in C/C++
- Leading design and code reviews
- Embedded Vehicle software experience
- 5+ years of experience in the software development of embedded systems
- 5+ years of experience in programming languages ??C and C ++,
- 2+ years of experience with software testing methods
- 2+ years of experience in code review (C, C ++)
- 1+ year of experience with standards and assessment models in the field of software development (Automotive SPICE (ISO 15504 based) and / or CMMI®)
- 1+ years of experience in project management
- Experience in Automotive Safety Standards (ISO26262) and MISRA standard for C and C++
- Experience in Software Model Based Design and Auto-code generation
Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science
Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.