• Supervise hourly employees, both skilled and unskilled
• Support and supervise site maintenance and construction activities, including job sites, shop operations, and related alliance partners
• Schedule employees for critical safety compliance, SHARP, OSHIM, OSHA
• Document and deploy weekly safety talks to hourly employees
• Responsible for completion of Pre-Task analysis forms and daily job observations.
• Support departmental cost-savings and efficiencies
• Support site safety and environmental engineering projects
• Process- and results-driven
• Oral and written communication
• Speaking & presentation
• Conflict management
• Organization and planning
• People skills are essential, interfacing with customers, hourly employees, UAW leadership, and management
• Ability to supervise UAW hourly, skilled-trades employees – millwrights, tinsmiths, and welders
• Computer skills – TWOS payroll system, CPARS, OHSIM, and Microsoft Office
• Broad knowledge of engineering, maintenance, construction and facility operations
• Six to eight years of related experience in the trade/supervision/engineering and a journeyman's card or an engineering-related degree
• Plant/site facility maintenance and/or construction
• Supervisor, TC&M
• Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
• Drives for results
• Commitment to quality
• Courage to do what is right
• Connect with customers and teams
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.