• Evaluate program definition to determine content and market variations.
• Lead Statement of Work/RFQ package completion.
• Interface with Electrical team and support program deliverables. (Integrator, ASAP, AVBOM, VSEM, FIP, Waterfall, Design to Target, eFDVS, …) Define electrical interfaces.
• Conduct design reviews with interfacing client activities, core EESE climate electronics, and supplier engineering (software, hardware, mechanical, etc...).
• Lead program specific Failure Mode Avoidance (DFMEA).
• Vehicle build support (BOM validation, Breadboards, NMPDC, VP and as needed).
• Manage Engineering changes. DCR, ED&T, CNE¬DF approval, AVBOM CMF, WERS, Change Control.
• Support vehicle testing in wind tunnels and on road trips.
• Electrical/Mechatronic/Software engineer (No mechanical engineering)
• MINIMUM 2+ Years of experience with Design and Release for automotive components (Electrical / Electronic)
• Bluetooth or experience is a plus
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.