• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 6+ years of IT Operations Management experience
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Strong project management background and demonstrated experience leading multi-functional teams to deliver verifiable, impactful results
• Continuous improvement background including process improvement and DevOps experience is desired
• In-depth knowledge of Information Technology principles, theories, and concepts to manage functional areas and provide effective/efficient business solutions
• Experience providing IT solutions in a highly secured environment
• Experience providing IT solutions in a high volume, high performance environment
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills, proven by a track record of success
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug highly technical issues Desired Skills
• High degree of leadership competency demonstrated by working effectively across the organization at multiple levels and departments
• Solid technical skills with ability to influence all levels of the organization
• Capability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Excellent client communication skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate, both verbally and in writing, complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.