• Work closely with internal and external business partners to understand regulatory needs and impact to business processes to obtain compliance
• Define enforcement of and ensure compliance with policies and procedures affecting customer-facing production application environment
• Participate in the design and implementation of system and application monitoring, task automation, SOP development and execution
• Work with other internal and external compliance and regulatory specialists to maintain mission critical services and applications
• Guide and mentor department managers/supervisors and define metrics for reporting against regulatory requirements
• Assist the leadership team overseeing operational policy and procedure development, issue and risk management, application change management and defect resolution
• Serve as the point of contact to external regulators and auditors
• Manage corporate Quality Management System
• Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends and developments in technology that could impact our client
• Maintain ongoing awareness of security best practices and standards
• 3+ years of Operations, Shared Services or Compliance experience
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Continuous improvement and process improvement background including DevOps experience is desired
• Basic knowledge of Information Technology principles, theories, and concepts to manage functional areas and provide effective/efficient business solutions
• Experience defining policies and procedures for a highly regulated IT environment
• ITIL certification (foundations, expert, or master)
• Knowledge of standard ticketing and change management systems
• Excellent client communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.