Connected Vehicle Product & Platform (CVPP) organization develops cutting edge connected features and services.
CVPP applications team is looking for highly motivated engineers who believe in disciplined approach to develop connected features and services that our customers would be excited to use.
Job Description & Qualifications
- Responsible for connected vehicle feature deployment and vehicle program support for North America based programs.
- Interface with product/feature owners, system engineers, IT and mobile application teams to ensure proper execution of the features on vehicle programs.
- Have a good understanding of connectivity eco-system which includes vehicle, cloud and mobile app interface. Ensure that each feature works as defined within this eco-system and ensure that the feature meets both design intent and customer expectations.
- Verify that the feature is correctly defined for the program and individual trim levels, including any connected vehicle dependencies to ascertain connected vehicle product/feature success and compliance.
- Manage the product development process from concept to final verification sign-off, including oversight of verification status, and vehicle/breadboard/simulation based sign-off in support of vehicle milestones.
- Manage quality metrics, problem resolution tools, and validation results for the features.
- Ensure that all program deliverables are executed with high quality.
- Bachelors of Science or equivalent degree in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, software engineering or a related field
- 3 or more years of automotive experience as test/validation engineers, design engineers for electronic modules is preferred
- Good understanding of CAN, Telematics, wireless technology, cloud services, mobile app development is a plus
- Familiarity with quality tools such as DFMEA
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills are required
2-3 years minimum
Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science) BS or equivalent
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.