As the Voice of the Customer you will drive innovation into future products by influencing every aspect of the design. While representing all vehicle attributes you will touch, influence & optimize every aspect of the vehicle design for our future customers. Come be a part of the team and establish the next generation of products!!!
1. Be the voice of the customer for a large scale, global product
2. Represent all vehicle attributes to the program team
3. Champion VE completion of all milestones and gateways including senior management drives and reviews
4. Represent VE during prototype and pre-production builds
1. Drive implementation of content required to achieve Consumer Reports and JD Power APEAL targets
2. Drive implementation of content required to achieve DNA compliance
3. Lead R202 and Customer Acceptance Team evaluations. Champion issue resolution
4. Support Vehicle Engineering Manager as CTO. Lead cross-attribute and cross-functional engineering issue resolution
Experience for cross-functional Leadership, Project management and Systems Engineering are highly desired
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Possession of Valid Current US Driver's License
2-5 years of automotive experience are preferred
BS Mechanical Engineering Degree with 3.0 above GPA from top engineering university
Additional Information :
This position is a total vehicle / cross-functional opportunity with high visibility
Limited travel required
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.