- Support Engineer for the Global Lead Engineers of the memory seat, gateway, wireless charging, and column lock modules.
- Create and maintain supplemental body electronic component technical specifications and change requests in IBM DOORS and RTC Synergy Software
- Liaison for supplemental body electronic team at the Global B architecture meetings. Required to attend, take notes, and update Global Lead engineers on information provided.
- Results driven individual with high levels of initiative and pro-activity
- High degree of Program Management skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the automotive product release and specification process (preferred).
- Excellent problem solving skills involving complex systems
- Supporting lead engineers
- Work on wireless charging
- Gateway modules
- Helping write requirements
- Updating specifications
- Writing change request for supply base
- Attend meetings, take minutes
- Column Lock module – anti theft module
- Updating component requirements and writing change request to supply base
- Writing change request for the design
- The day will be evenly split between each module (25% wireless changing, wireless feet, memory feet)
- Attending meetings, working with suppliers, and engineers
- This is more of a desk job than hands on
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Intermediate level
- Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tool
- Good interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Good written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
- Partners with senior management to analyze and solve issues
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
- Mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Expert knowledge of design, development and test engineering, manufacturing processes, assembly operations and Central Office functions
General position related experience:
- Relevant auto industry experience in Vehicle Electrical Systems Development required
Areas of expertise include:
-Electrical and/or Electrical Systems Testing, Design, Analysis, Packaging, Validation - Regarded as an expert in the field of vehicle electrical systems development
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Masters degree preferred
- Industry recognized affiliations and/or awards preferred
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.