- Responsible for helping translate User Experience (UX) concepts into User Interface (UI) interactions, for mobile applications and the centerstack variations, through the use of journey maps, storyboard creation, wireframing, prototyping and competitive analysis
- Create low to high fidelity models and prototypes for customer testing and management reviews
- Craft journeys to demonstrate usefulness, usability, and desirability of features and experiences using a persona centered approach
- Research and test design hypotheses of interactions with various modalities
- Manage features and experiences from idea creation to implementation through project management skills (Goal setting, Meeting Cadence, Iteration Scheduling, Budget Management)
- Customer focused mindset
- Ability to empathetically think like our personas
- Understanding of responsive design
- 2D Design (initial concepts to final design)
- Low to Mid fidelity prototyping
- Experience in, or knowledge of, Agile process
- Experience with Adobe suite, Visio/Omnigraffle, AXURE/iRise, Sketch, Flinto, card sorting, storyboarding, ethnography, prototyping, usability testing, sketching, wireframe creation, journey mapping, and Automotive environments
Bachelors in Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, User Experience Design or related
Masters degree in Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, User Experience Design or related
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.