Define Solutions & Document Requirements
• Gather business requirements through proactive communication and collaboration with partners, clients, industry, and internal experts. Understand business processes and business needs.
• Document business requirements and specifications, including functional requirements, flow charts, process descriptions, use cases, user stories, and data specifications.
• Design solutions, and plan new products and enhancements to existing products. Collaborate with business and technical resources internally and externally to design solutions that meet market needs.
• Compile analysis of competing solutions in the market.
• Prepare business case including market needs, competitive analysis, solution cost, and return on investment.
• Serve as the conduit between the business unit and the software development team.
• Project management - Ensure the on-time release of deliverables by coordinating schedules with implementation teams at Open Dealer Exchange, partners, and clients. Implementation teams may include project managers, client implementation managers, development managers, business analyst, QA, release deployment managers, and relationship managers.
• Coordinate deliverables into partner road-maps and ODE internal road-maps
• Perform Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing. Define and review test plans.
• Demonstrate functionality to internal teams, partner teams, clients and prospective clients.
• Monitor usage, gather dealer and lender feedback, and pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement, including writing new requirements for fixes, enhancements, and new functionality.
• Responsible for solution success – monitor and report on key usage metrics and coordinate and manage efforts to maximize Open Dealer Exchange’s revenue.
• Troubleshooting & subject matter expertise with production issues.
• Ability to understand technology and business processes, and how the two are dependent upon one another for solution delivery.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
• 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst developing business requirements, process flows, and program charters and/or statements of work strongly preferred.
• Experience running client meetings for gathering requirements, managing projects, collaborating on solutions, and resolving issues.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Ability to work with and interact with other departments throughout the organization
• Experience is in Auto Finance Industry is a plus
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.