New halfshaft project quality planning & customer interface
• Actively participate on quality planning and interface on program management of new halfshaft projects
• Review and provide guidance on quality planning in respective of customer’s quality requirements
• Assist in new supplier development & approval
• Assit in PFMEA and Quality Planning versus customer’s requirements / specifications
Quality control for current halfshaft program
• Handles and distributes all applicable customer communication regarding requirements, complaints, quality scores etc.
• Documenting corrective and preventative actions, resolving issues with customers
• Supervision and performance of all quality activities
• Determine proper control for all of the inspection and production facility such as poca-yoke in the quality system
• Conduct internal audit based on customer's requirements
• Provide assistance in resolving customer and/or sub-supplier conflicts
• Assures that the quality system is updated with all relevant information as specified
• Experience with FMEA’s, DOE, PPAP and Quality systems
• Follows up on internal & supplier compliance with IATF16949 requirements
Managing sub-supplier quality
• Documenting customer’s requirement to the sub-supplier in all quality matters
• Conduct sub-supplier audit based on customer's requirements and maintain Quality System in accordance with standards
• Failure analysis/improvement for a product of sub-supplier
More than 15yr quality management experience and/or customer interface in quality
Major-Experience on New vehicle project developmentUnderstanding Quality system of automotive company
Key Capability-Understand & Utilization on AIAG Core toolAble to manage automotive
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience.
At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.